RV PARK CONSULTING
Our firm provides consulting services for RV Resorts and Parks throughout North America. We help design and build both private and government facilities. We do not charge for the “get acquainted” initial time to determine if we can help you.
Rich has designed and consulted for properties from 16 sites to 880 sites all across the 50 states. Even Hawaii February 2013. Plus all Canadian Provinces, & Mexico.
If you need help setting up an RV Park, developing a business plan or just a feasibility study you have come to the right place. With 20 years experience in the RV park market our consulting services will provide a solid foundation for building you RV park or resort business.
- Selecting the correct property, feasibility studies, permitting, business plans
- Park layouts encompassing the rig width requirements delivered in auto-cad and PDF files ready for permitting and financing.
- Financing through lenders with RV resort and park lending experienceRetro-fitting feasibility of existing parks
- Man Camps
- Work Camps
- Market Analysis
- Business Plan
- Developing “Pet Friendly” areas with facilities
- Operations, Team building, and ongoing property management
- Customer relations, marketing, advertising concepts
- Change your park to sell sites as a Condominium park
- RV Storage facilities
- May be able to connect you to people who could joint venture with you.
- Expert Witness for legal disputes and assisting Trustees
Through “hands on” permitting, developing and running the day to day operation of a First Class RV Resort for over ten years, and continuing research in assisting many other parks, Rich Stockwell and his team have a vast resource of knowledge and experience that can help you build or retro an existing Park or Resort.
In 1993-1994 Rich & Barbara built what still is considered a “state of the art” RV Resort. Washington State Agencies recommended the park they developed, as a “model” to people wishing to build an RV Resort. Some aspects were the long pull-thru sites. They had the first park to offer WI-FI and at “no charge” to guests.